We’ve teamed up with talented developers to create an amazing mod that allows you to have even more fun in Minecraft. Using the mod you can:
- Insert your own original artwork into the game
- Save and store screenshots of your Minecraft builds in an online gallery
Use it to decorate in-game structures with amazing results. You can showcase your drawings, paintings, clay work – anything! Whatever you upload to your Creatubbles account, can be inserted into the game.
Not only that, but the mod allows you to take screenshots of your Minecraft builds and upload them directly to your Creatubbles account to store, share with friends, and add to global galleries so others around the world can see them.
Here are just a few ideas of what you can create:
Installing and using the Minecraft Mod (short version)
Here’s how to get started with the mod. For more detailed step-by-step instructions, or if you have any technical difficulties, please see this document on how to install the Minecraft mod.
- Ensure you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer
- Then download and install the Technic Launcher
- Make sure you are logged into your Minecraft account
- Make sure you’re signed up for a Creatubbles account
- Open the Technic Launcher and, paste this link into the search bar to find the Creatubbles modpack, then install it: http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/creatubbles
- Press play within the Technic Launcher window
To find out how to use the mod, check out our short instruction videos:
Sign up for a free Creatubbles account to get started!