Creatubbles iOS app update notes
At Creatubbles, we’re always welcome feedback from our community and strive to improve our product.
The release notes for the Creatubbles iOS application are listed below in chronological order.
February 1, 2018
We’ve fixed some more bugs! We are always looking to improve the app, so please do not hesitate to send feedback for any issues you may still see.
January 15, 2018
Many things have been fixed! From crash fixes to spinners appearing when they should, you should have a better experience all around.
More importantly, you can now delete your creations from within the app – just tap the three dots in the details of your creation.
Please let us know of any issues you still see, though, we are always looking for feedback.
December 11, 2017
We’re excited to announce that you can easily switch between individual accounts connected to a teacher or parent account, directly within the app! Simply go to the settings icon in the top right of your profile to access the user switcher. This is also where a teacher or parent can add new creator accounts to manage. The ability to switch users helps everyone sharing a device easily access their own profiles without having to enter passwords every time.
We have also fixed design and stability issues throughout the app.
We are continually working to improve your experience on Creatubbles. We welcome your feedback and suggestions: email@example.com
November 29, 2017
Check out our new pop up when you add a creation, we think you will enjoy it. This release also includes a number of smaller fixes throughout the application, as well as an update to the Notification tab. When new notifications come in, they will now be in their own section at the top of that tab, so keep an eye out for those bubbles!
There is also a new flow specifically for parents: you can now create accounts for yourselves first, then directly from that point add your kids. Additionally, the camera controls have been streamlined, again amongst many stability enhancements and visual tweaks.
Please let us know of any issues you still see, though, we are always looking for feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org.
November 16, 2017
In this version we have improved some of the the translation text for our Japanese and Italian users. Enjoy!
November 6, 2017
- Now, you can browse the home and explore tabs without logging in, just skip right on through. You’ll still need to create an account to bubble, comment, or share any creations, galleries, or users you like.
- The iPad app has been completely redesigned, to better align with the iPhone application. If you used the iPad app before, this should be a massive improvement to stability for you. If you haven’t, check it out, you’ll be very comfortable after having used the iPhone version.
October 23, 2017
- Visit the Challenges tab on your homescreen to find details about the Creatubbles Challenges and participate. We will be introducing new themes on a regular basis, so you’ll have plenty of inspiration for making creations.
- Use the “Explore” section to see the amazing creations shared from our global community. With “Explore”, you can easily search, discover, learn and be inspired.
- Add tags to your creations to make them more visible to other creators searching through the platform. You can also enter tags in the search to easily find creations that fit the description.
Find more details about the update here.