Creatubbles Android app update notes
At Creatubbles, we’re always welcome feedback from our community and strive to improve our product.
The release notes for the Creatubbles Android application are listed below in chronological order.
November 23, 2017
This update includes many ways to make the Creatubbles app more enjoyable to use. It is now possible to explore creations without having to log in first. It is also easier for any parents to add their child’s account during sign up, making it simpler for families to create and upload together. We have included overall improvements for you as well, including better search results and a new, seamless, video player experience.
October 30, 2017
- Your notifications feed is faster and smoother and you can now see how many new notifications you have from the home screen!
- It is also much easier to add creations to galleries when you are uploading your images and videos.
- Finally, Challenges now support videos in descriptions! We hope this makes them even more fun for you to join.
October 9, 2017
Our new home screen now has a Challenges tab. These challenges invite you to make a creation based on a theme, and we’ll be adding new Challenges regularly. We can’t wait to see what you create!
We’ve also implemented design and usability improvements in the creation details section, profile screen, notifications and introduction walk-through.
September 18, 2017
- Users can personalize the background of their profiles, using a creation or a colorful pattern.
- Teachers and parents can not approve or delete comments directly for the app. Everyone can easily report inappropriate content to use as well.
- The guide function is available for first time users to make the most out of your Creatubbles experience.
- The new “Explore” tab, helps user to easily see all of the the amazing creations shared on Creatubbles. With “Explore”, you can easily search, discover, learn and be inspired.
Find more details about this update here.