Design a Hovercraft is this week’s Creatubbles Weekly Challenge! The Creatubbles team encourages each and every one of you to participate in our weekly challenge! The challenge is open to anyone who wants to exercise their creativity, is looking for inspiration or simply wants to have fun.
What’s it all about?
Each Friday, Creatubbles will post a new weekly challenge over Facebook and Twitter. Creatubbles will choose a free web app, mobile app or activity that anyone can use to make their creation (or multiple creations). Once you have completed your creations, submit it to the gallery. It’s that simple!
Take a look at our Creatubbles Weekly Challenge Gallery to get inspired by creators from all around the world.
Here’s how to participate and even win your own Strawbees Hovercraft Kit:
1. Design your own hovercraft! You can create a drawing, blueprint, painting, 3D model, digital rendering of your hovercraft… and more! You are free to go wherever your imagination takes you. Or, you can always use this Strawbee’s blank hovercraft outline pdf to get started.
2. Sign into your Creatubbles account. If you don’t already have one, you can sign up for free at www.creatubbles.com.
3. Select the yellow + button and add your creation by uploading an image file.
4. Go to the Creatubbles gallery, at https://ctbl.es/hovercraftchallenge and submit your creation to the Hovercraft Challenge gallery.
5. You can edit your creations and name them.
6. For a chance to win your very own hovercraft kit, enter before July 15, 2017!
Note: Your creation will be added to the gallery once it is approved by a member of the Creatubbles team. Remember, creations with faces will not be approved.
Can I participate in previous challenges?
You sure can! Visit the Creatubbles Weekly Challenge page to check out previous challenges.
Or feel free to check out the creations in the Creatubbles Weekly Challenge Gallery what to see what others have been posting. Take a look at the description section to see which app they used to make their creations. Visit the website or download the app and start creating! Then, upload to our gallery to share with our global community.
We can’t wait to see all of your creations! Sign up for a Creatubbles account to get started.