We’ve teamed up with talented developers to create an amazing mod that allows you to have even more fun in Minecraft. Using the mod you can:
- Insert your own original artwork into the game
- Save and store screenshots of your Minecraft builds in an online gallery
Use it to decorate in-game structures with amazing results. You can showcase your drawings, paintings, clay work – anything! Whatever you upload to your Creatubbles account, can be inserted into the game.
Not only that, but the mod allows you to take screenshots of your Minecraft builds and upload them directly to your Creatubbles account to store, share with friends, and add to global galleries so others around the world can see them.
Here are just a few ideas of what you can create:
Installing and using the Minecraft Mod (short version)
Here’s how to get started with the mod. For more detailed step-by-step instructions, or if you have any technical difficulties, please see this document on how to install the Minecraft mod.
1. Ensure you have Java 8 (not lower or higher) installed on your computer (Note: if you have a different version of Java on your computer, replace it with Java 8. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any difficulties with this)
2. Then download and install the Twitch app
3. Search for and install Minecraft within the Twitch app. Click on the “Mods” tab and then click on “Minecraft”
4. Click on “Create Custom Profile”, add a “Profile Name”, make sure the version is “1.10.2”, and then click “Okay”
5. Click on the profile you just created, click “Get Mods”, and then search for “Creatubbles” and click on “Install”
6. Finally, click “BACK” at the top left, then “Play”. This will open up the normal Minecraft Launcher
7. Log in to the Minecraft Launcher if necessary, then just click Play!
Note: If this is your first time using the Twitch app, it may be necessary to close the Minecraft Launcher and press “Play” from the Twitch app again. This should only need to be done once.
Now you can also upload a moving GIF as a creation to Creatubbles!
1. Click the MOD block and press the “+” button to upload a new creation
2. Click “Type: Screenshots” on the top right corner, which will then change to “Type: GIFs”
3. Click on the “Settings” icon next to “Record New” to adjust the quality of the video, compression and GIF animation length up to 30 seconds
4. Click “Back” to return to the previous screen and click on “Record New” to start recording
5.Go to “Upload New Creation” again and click “Type: Screenshots” to find the screen video that you just took
6. Select the GIF creation you want to upload, add the title and share!
You can also take a screenshot by simply pressing F2 on your computer (fn + F2 keys on MAC) or capture a movable GIF by pressing F4 (fn + F4 on MAC).
To find out how to use the mod, check out our short instruction videos:
Sign up for a free Creatubbles account to get started!
Creatubbles™ is the safe global community for creators of all ages. Save, share, discover and interact with multimedia creativity portfoliosSign up to Creatubbles
Creatubbles ™ è la comunità sicura e globale per i creatori di tutte le età. E' lo spazio ideale, adatto a bambini, famiglie e insegnanti, per salvare, condividere, scoprire e interagire con portfolio creativi e multimediali.Crea il tuo profilo